Skocz do zawartości
  • Drogi gościu!

Tutaj możesz się zarejestrować lub zalogować:

[RSS Pluginy] [L4D2] All 8 L4D2 and L4D1 Survivors For Windows

GLOBALELITE.pl

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• GLOBALELITE.PL
Want to get full 8 survivors for sure? Zoey somehow crashes on Windows? Download my plugin for true 8 Survivors fix. This plugin is also inspired by DeathChaos25's Fake Zoey plugin. But this time, we don't need to replace every nick's scenes to zoey's scenes. I finally implanted Zoey's talker to Fake Zoey Actor.

Here are the good news about this plugin: Included the vpk file.

1.Fake Zoey can now talk as Zoey in the game, plus making some survivors able to recognize her.
2.Some campaigns that can make her talk in game.
3.Zoey shouts for help in a rescue closet.

Also, you need to download some plugins for more than 4 survivors fixes too to avoid having any missing survivor bugs, defib bugs and others.
If you already have those 8 survivors fixes, then you don't need to download it.

Installation for this plugin:
1. Click Get Plugin on survivor chat select fake zoey, ExtraZoeyFixes and place in the plugins folder
2. Download SendProxyZoey and extract those folders from that zip into sourcemod folder.
3. Download ZoeyFixedTalkableScripts and then place the vpk file into the addons.
4. Go and download Superversus for adding extra survivors in the game.
5. Get l4dtoolz for increasing player slots (if you want extra players to join your game.)
6. Download DefibFix by Accelerator74 / V10. Just place ext files into extensions and txt in gamedata.
7. Download l4d2_bugfixes and do the same as the previous step.
8. Download Save Weapons to save weapons for extra bots survivors while transitioning another map.
9.Download Upgrade Fix Pack for fixing upgrade packs removed when 4 survivors used.
10. Download Left4Fix for Versus Score bug for extra bots.
11. Download Survivor Identity Fix to fix players that became l4d2 survivors when player disconnected or went afk while playing on l4d1 survivors.

Campaign Fixes:
1.Download The Passing CSM Fix to fix The Passing Campaign that L4D1 survivors is used in the game.
2.Download forceset plugin to able play l4d2 & l4d1 survivors on l4d1 campaigns (DO NOTE THE L4D2 SURVIVORS ICONS AND ARMS WILL NOT WORK)

Optional Plugin:
Download Survivor Bot Select
if you want to takeover bots in game.

Credits to those who made these 8 survivor fixes plugins: DeathChaos25, Merudo, mi123645, DDR Khat, Accelerator74, maks, V10, spumer, Spirit_12 and ivailosp.

That's all you need for extra survivor fixes. If you encounter any issues, drop the comments below and i'll do my best to help you.

Attached Files sp.gifGet Plugin or Get Source (survivor_chat_select_fake_zoey.sp - 31.8 KB) sp.gifGet Plugin or Get Source (ExtraZoeyFixes.sp - 14.9 KB) zip.gifZoeyFixedTalkableScripts.zip (125.4 KB) zip.gifSendProxyZoey.zip (88.6 KB)

Pełny artykuł: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=299056&goto=newpost

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
  • Ostatnio przeglądający

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

O GLOBALELITE.PL

Chcemy pokazać absolutnie wszystkim, że człowiek jest zdolny do rzeczy wielkich! Potrzebujemy tylko waszej pomocy. Dzięki ciężkiej pracy chcemy udowodnić, że razem możemy wszystko! Szukamy ludzi ambitnych i skorych do poświeceń, ludzi którzy są godni, aby dołączyć do globalnej elity społeczności, którą traktuje się jak drugą rodzinę!

Istniejemy od 2014 r.

Motyw zrobiony przez doc

Strona zarządzana przez: Adam Plicha

Linki społecznościowe

Gdzie można nas znaleźć?

Facebook Teamspeak Discord

Linki forumowe

Linki z różnego rodzaju podaniami

Podanie o admina Prośba o unbana Propozycja Złóż skargę

Administracja

Oni odpowiedzą na Twoje pytania ;)

• Dodaj nową pozycję...