Skocz do zawartości
L666666

[Rozpatrzone] AWP only

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

<Nick> "L6"

<Age> "17"

<steamID> STEAM_0:0:82744282

<E-mail> "ThCROL6@gmail.com"

<Playtime> "I'm playing on AWP server every day 3 hours minimum...sometimes all day."

<Number of hours> "I don't know how much exactly,but I know it is surely more than 150 hours"

<Knowledge of the rules>  "10/10"

<Admin history expirience> "When i was 13,I was admin in server called D54.EU. Games are Team Fortress 2, No More Room In Hell, Insurgency, CSGO... and ended when I was 15. 

<Why me?> "Primary,I decided to be admin because that AWP server made me even better AWP player.Second, I met a lot of friends who respects me as a person.Third, I found many cheaters in game when admins was offline.... but I also report them to admins who was online in that moment. I wanna say that I'm trying to help and protect server from cheaters and their "landing" on server...The most important rule for me is to keep fun in server!"

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Nie będę mówił, że jest za dużo adminów

(I will not say, there's too mamy admins)

+ często jest na serwerze (very often on server)

+ ogarnia co się dzieje (know what's going on)

+ przyjacielski (friendly :) )

- trochę się boję, że będzie robić co chce (I'm little scared, that he will be doing whatever he wants)

No ale to się go usunie ;) (but then we can just degrade him :P )

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Do not worry @Dante_PL , I'm not playing with that. If get admin,the only one thing that I will do is protecting server from cheaters. In my shift,they will not be able to breathe either... And also I can spectate from second account also with a different name and fool them there is no admin on server.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.