Skocz do zawartości
  • Drogi gościu!

Tutaj możesz się zarejestrować lub zalogować:

[RSS Pluginy] [NMRIH] Empty map rotator

GLOBALELITE.pl

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• GLOBALELITE.PL
Hi,

While im still very new to coding sourcemod plugins i end up creating alot of stuff for my own server. i'll try to share anything that might be of use to anyone else.

What will this plugin do?

it will by default force a map change in your server every ~8 minutes if no players are connected to it. you can define the time interval with emptyrotate_time cvar. if you do change the default cvar value of 500.0 (~8 minutes) make sure you do it in the server.cfg file and not while the server is already running the plugin.

Why?

by default nmrih servers keep running the last played map until it has been changed by a player vote or server admin. this means that whenever people leave your server the server will be stuck at the last played map, this usually is a map that isn't too popular with people.
this plugin will keep rotating maps in attempt of attracting people to your server, this will really help if your server runs alot of custom maps.

Important

this plugin will change maps to whatever sm_nextmap defines, it does not read your mapcycle file.
you should activate sourcemod's randomcycle.smx plugin for the intended result.
you can find randomcycle.smx in addons/sourcemod/plugins/disabled

Install instruction:
drop nmrih_emptyrotate.smx in addons/sourcemod/plugins/ folder and it will work. additionally you could configure the emptyrotate_time cvar, this is not required.

Attached Files smx.gifnmrih_emptyrotate.smx (3.9 KB) sp.gifGet Plugin or Get Source (nmrih_emptyrotate.sp - 829 Bytes)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł
Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
  • Ostatnio przeglądający

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

O GLOBALELITE.PL

Chcemy pokazać absolutnie wszystkim, że człowiek jest zdolny do rzeczy wielkich! Potrzebujemy tylko waszej pomocy. Dzięki ciężkiej pracy chcemy udowodnić, że razem możemy wszystko! Szukamy ludzi ambitnych i skorych do poświeceń, ludzi którzy są godni, aby dołączyć do globalnej elity społeczności, którą traktuje się jak drugą rodzinę!

Istniejemy od 2014 r.

Motyw zrobiony przez doc

Strona zarządzana przez: Adam Plicha

Linki społecznościowe

Gdzie można nas znaleźć?

Facebook Teamspeak Discord

Linki forumowe

Linki z różnego rodzaju podaniami

Podanie o admina Prośba o unbana Propozycja Złóż skargę

Administracja

Oni odpowiedzą na Twoje pytania ;)

• Dodaj nową pozycję...