Skocz do zawartości
  • Drogi gościu!

Tutaj możesz się zarejestrować lub zalogować:

[RSS Pluginy] [ANY] Server Chat Relay REDUX v0.4 (Updated 05/22/2016)

GLOBALELITE.pl

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• GLOBALELITE.PL
Full credit to FLOOR_MASTER for the original code found here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=73779

I modified this for my own use and figured others may want the changes I made. I intend to maintain this for any issues that may arise and will continue to develop features as I have time. Feel free to ask any questions or make requests in this thread.

Cvars
  • sm_scr_server (default "0")
    • When non-zero, this game server becomes the Server Chat Relay server
  • sm_scr_relaysay (default "1")
    • When non-zero, broadcast all say messages from this server (except those that begin with '!' and those listed in the sm_scr_blacklist_file file.)
  • sm_scr_ip (default "127.0.0.1")
    • IP of the Server Chat Relay server (ignored when sm_scr_server is 0)
  • sm_scr_port (default "51000")
    • Port of the Server Chat Relay server
  • sm_scr_tag (default "Server 1")
    • Tag to prefix messages broadcast from this server
  • sm_scr_clients_file (default "scr_clients.txt")
    • The text file containing a list of allowed client IPs
  • sm_scr_blacklist_file (default "scr_textblacklist.txt")
    • The text file containing a list of text that will not be broadcast

Commands
  • !bc [text]
    • Broadcast the specified text to all servers. This is useful if sm_scr_relaysay is 0. Available to all players.

Installation Notes / Dependencies
  • This plugin depends on the Socket Extension being installed. Please install this first.
  • The initial load of the program may fail with a Socket Error 3. This is expected. Please modify the config files and load the relay server first, then dependent servers.
  • This has only been tested on CS:GO.
  • Online compile DOES NOT WORK due to socket requirement. Attached is a compiled 1.7.3 smx if you'd rather not self compile.

Installation Steps
  1. Install the Socket Extension on all servers
  2. Copy scr.smx to the SourceMod plugins directory on each server. (e.x csgoaddonssourcemodplugins)
  3. Download the attached cfg and place in your the SourceMod cfg folder on each server OR let it auto create one on the first load. (located at e.x. csgocfgsourcemodplugin.scr.cfg)
  4. Modify the cfg file on the main server to have sm_scr_server set to 1.
  5. Modify the cfg files on the dependent servers to have sm_scr_ip and sm_scr_port to the proper values.
  6. Start the Relay server (whichever server has sm_scr_server set to 1).
  7. Start all dependent servers.

scr_clients.txt and scr_textblacklist.txt
Both files need to be placed in the root of your mod directory, or set the cvar to go through folders. (e.x. csgoscr_clients.txt)

For scr_clients.txt, if the file exists then no servers will be able to relay messages unless they are part of this file. Please put each new server on a new line, just listing the IP address it will be connecting from.

For scr_textblacklist.txt, place any words that will trigger a line to not be sent to other servers. All commands that start with ! automatically do not get sent over, so things like "rtv" and "nominate" should be placed in this file so those do not get sent when used without an exclamation point.

Version History / Changelog
  • 5/22/2016 -v0.4 (First revision by Cheese)
    • Added ability to blacklist text that you don't want broadcast
    • Resolved issue where blank lines in CSGO would be sent across the servers

Attached Files sp.gifGet Plugin or Get Source (scr.sp - 10.6 KB) smx.gifscr.smx (9.5 KB) cfg.gifplugin.scr.cfg (986 Bytes)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł
Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
  • Ostatnio przeglądający

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

O GLOBALELITE.PL

Chcemy pokazać absolutnie wszystkim, że człowiek jest zdolny do rzeczy wielkich! Potrzebujemy tylko waszej pomocy. Dzięki ciężkiej pracy chcemy udowodnić, że razem możemy wszystko! Szukamy ludzi ambitnych i skorych do poświeceń, ludzi którzy są godni, aby dołączyć do globalnej elity społeczności, którą traktuje się jak drugą rodzinę!

Istniejemy od 2014 r.

Motyw zrobiony przez doc

Strona zarządzana przez: Adam Plicha

Linki społecznościowe

Gdzie można nas znaleźć?

Facebook Teamspeak Discord

Linki forumowe

Linki z różnego rodzaju podaniami

Podanie o admina Prośba o unbana Propozycja Złóż skargę

Administracja

Oni odpowiedzą na Twoje pytania ;)

• Dodaj nową pozycję...